- What are the ingredients in White Claw?
White Claw uses simple ingredients with no artificial flavors or sweeteners. It also has no colors, no preservatives.
The alcohol in White Claw comes from fermented sugars. Cane sugar and real fruit juice are added after alcohol fermentation to enhance the taste.
- White Claw has natural fruit juice but how is White Claw Sweetened?
White Claw varieties are sweetened by adding a small amount of cane sugar to achieve the balanced taste.
- How can I find out the calories, carbs, sugar and alcohol content of White Claw?
Our White Claw 12oz varieties have 100 Calories, 2 grams of Carbohydrates/Sugars per serving size (355 ml can), and 5% ABV. Our 19.2oz varieties have 170 Calories, 3 grams of Carbohydrates/Sugars per serving size (568 ml can), and 5% ABV.
- Is White Claw Gluten Free?
Yes! White Claw is made with all naturally gluten-free ingredients.
- What is the shelf life of White Claw?
Generally, White Claw will stay fresh for about 12 months after it was packaged.
- What is Fermentation, using sugar?
Using our unique yeast strain we can break down sugar into alcohol. This creates our simple BrewPure® alcohol base.
- How do I redeem my White Claw rebate? What is a "certificate of rebate"?
Please download, print and fill in this Certificate of Rebate and send to the address listed on your coupon, along with your receipt and rebate coupon.