- What are the ingredients in White Claw?
White Claw uses simple ingredients with no artificial flavors or sweeteners. It also has no colors, no preservatives.
The alcohol in White Claw comes from fermented sugars. Cane sugar and real fruit juice are added after alcohol fermentation to enhance the taste.
- White Claw has natural fruit juice but how is White Claw Sweetened?
White Claw varieties are sweetened by adding a small amount of cane sugar (less than 1 tea spoon in a can) to achieve the balanced taste.
- How can I find out the calories, carbs, sugar, and alcohol content of White Claw?
All White Claw varieties have 110 Calories (100 Calories from alcohol), 4 grams of Carbohydrates/Sugars per serving size (355 ml can) , and 5% ABV.
- Is White Claw Gluten Free?
Yes! White Claw is made with all naturally gluten-free ingredients.
- What is the shelf life of White Claw?
Generally, White Claw will stay fresh for about 12 months after it was packaged.
- What is Artesian Water?
It is water which has been naturally pushed to the earth’s surface through a pressurized aquifer. This eliminates the need for a well pump.